.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, June 02, 2006

Photo | PC Show

PC Show 2006 Singapore June 1-4Its that time again.

The show where all techno geeks wait for every quarter - The PC Show 2006.

Since 3 months ago, I have been planning and adding to my shopping list of techno stuff that I would like to purchase, take advantage of the lower promotional prices and bundled gift packs during this quarterly exhibitions.

Armed with the list, 2 of my friends and I headed to the exhibition at Suntec City Convention Centre to hunt for our stuff with the latest bargains. Click photo for more.

2 Comments:

  • Hey man. Where have you been? I have been checing in and have not heard from you. So glad you are back. Missed you! How was your sons trip?

    By Blogger wandi, at Monday, June 05, 2006 1:08:00 pm  

  • Hello Wandi,

    You are right. I have been kind of slow to update the MainPage, but I do keep updating the other pages once in a while.

    My son had so many things to say. The things he did, things that he saw and especially reaction to the fact that he was away from us for the first time.

    He bought some souvenirs from the places he visited and told us things that he learnt as a "businessman." Funny and kind of adorable at the same time.

    Too many things to say and show in pictures, too little time to do it. Just glad that he is home again with us.

    Thanks for coming in and am so glad to receive your message!

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home