.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Monday, May 15, 2006

Photo | The Padang

The long weekend was great even though it was raining the whole weekend with some reprieves in between.

The Vesak holiday and Mother's Day could have been even better if we could spend time outdoors with the sun out, but then again I count my blessings.

So couped-up at home with nothing much to do, I started sifting through folders and found photos of outings that I have yet to post in my blog. When the sun was out.

This will be my 12th posting of Click! Singapore for my Photography blog. The Padang has interesting buildings and history to it, but for now only the photos. These were taken at 6:30pm when not much light was left, so some details cannot really be seen clearly. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home