.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Family | What Season?

Friday was the happiest day of the week for me, full of promise.

What more with the coming holiday on Monday to celebrate Labour Day, the weekend was even sweeter for me.

Unfortunately, Friday was a very stormy day instead. I had to cancel my trip to Wify's shop because I was drenched wet even with an umbrella, at the side of the road trying to get a cab.

Saturday was at least a family get-together day with all 3 of us at my wife's shop. Well, better make the best of it anyway.

The erratic weather kept the crowd from reaching its full potential, but fortunately did not dampened the Customers' spirits to shop, basically because its payday and the long weekend. Click photo for more.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home