.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Escapade | Hair Treatments?

DSS LogoNever really bothered about my hair, even when my barber told me that he noticed my hair is thinning around the crown region.

I just did not care or grapple with what I should do if it was really true. I was in "denial."

Once a while styling me hair everyday to work becomes apparent to me that my hair is slowly, but definitely receding. Nothing much you can do for MPHL as it is genetics, but Mom and Dad still have good set of hair.

So why should I get worked-up for, until Sudoku.

Yes, Sudoku the Japanese, 1 to 9 numbers game triggered to remind me that it is happening. I should do something about it. Click photo for more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home