.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Family | Medical Leave

I finally have succumb to the cough and flu after days of on-off feeling like I was going down with something.

On medical leave today to rest my tired and aching body with medication, but mentally I still cannot escape the many things that are going on with my life right now.

I can only stop thinking about it when I doze off to sleep from the effects of the medication.

What with the gloomy situation at work, both my parents health problems that require very frequent hospital follow-up visits and the anxiety of whether our small business investment will be successful enough; nothing incredible, just manageable.

All these things seems overwhelming to me, but my biggest worry is the slowly, but surely gloomy condition at work. At least that is how I honestly feel, that has the whole weight on my shoulders. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home