.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, March 17, 2006

Abode | Cab War!

I finally lost it this morning. And all for a... cab.

My spirit was high, a Friday and the promise of a weekend that is full of wonderful things to do.

Two ladies spoilt my day with their lack of common courtesy. Being neighbours make it even worse. The sheer disregard for the next person just made me furious until I did something out of character. I confronted them and told them off.

You can never judge a person for who they really are by just looking at them from the outside. This incident was a reminder to me, but there are definitely nice people out there. There is still hope for this society I live in, only not with these two ladies. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home