.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Escapade | Monday Blues

SMRT Cab Driver  His Life's StoryAs always, Monday is not a good day for me.

After a weekend off, going to work is such a pain nowadays. Cannot do anything about it right now, nothing seems can be rectified to make it normal for me to wake up on Monday morning to go to work.

Nothing works for the time being to somehow psyche myself to feel at least normal to go to work everyday. I know there is a whole level of stuff I need to settle and not just this Monday blues excuse I give myself.

Though I had it bad. Not until I get to hear someone else's life story. Painful and devastating, nothing compared to my constant "bickerings." Something real, something that affects the whole family. I learnt that my life is still better than someone. For that I thank God. Click photo for more.

Thank you Carol - A Revision for the honor

A Perfect Post

2 Comments:

  • Oh mondays. I seem to get the monday blues that carry on to tues and wed and ..... Then when the weekend comes I don't have the blues any more. Working for a living sometimes sucks but we all have to do it. I need to get to a point where I enjoy everyday of the week. My goal is to try and find something good and positive in every day. Yes even mondays. Have a great weekend. I pray you find monday full of nice surprises.

    By Blogger wandi, at Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:16:00 am  

  • Hello Wandi,

    Thank you for your thoughts. It is a good one I should follow. Yes, I will make finding something positive everyday as my goal too. This is a good practice - it keeps you sane and happy. Thank you and bless you.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home