.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, April 14, 2006

Family | SmartTV Installed

Abode | Our Living RoomAbout a month ago, I was impressed with a personality test that came with Starhub SmartTV viewing habits survey that I took part in.

On the 7th April 2006, I received a comfirmation email that I was picked to take part in the pre-launch of SmartTV. Replied that I was interested and a day later, a phone call from Starhub arranging to fix an appointment to install the DVR at my home.

Good Friday was the earliest spot given to me which they came and installed in less than 15 minutes. My son was the most excited person as this is like a new, improved toy for him.

Now, we get a complimentary viewing of all the cable channels except PPV for a month before it reverts back to our normal viewing package. Now use it, explore it and feedback any glitches it may have. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home