.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Family | MRI Results

MRI ScanSick not fully recovered from my bout of cough and flu, I took half day off in the afternoon today to accompany my Mom to TTSH for her MRI results taken a week ago.

Dr. Fong Shee Yan, Orthopaedic Surgeon in charge of my Mom's case has suggested therapy for a while to see if her sudden numbness or painful cramping attacks gets less frequent and bearable that surgery will be the last resort for her.

Mom's showed a little apprehension from the idea of surgery because of her age and the risks that may come from it. Paralysis is her biggest worry, what from all the talks from relatives about adverse outcomes from such procedures.

Since I have asked all the concerns and understood what is going on with my Mom, its time to let therapy work its miracle for her and have a get together with the rest of my siblings for a collective understanding of Mom's condition and what is in store next. Click photo for more.

2 Comments:

  • I hope your mom gets through this very soon. I am praying for her and the surgeons should she go the surgery route. I hope you are also feeling better as well. God bless.

    By Blogger wandi, at Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:24:00 pm  

  • Hello Wandi,

    Thank you for coming in and your prayer. It means a lot to me.

    My Mom is going through therapy first to avoid surgery as far as possible. Hope this works out for her.

    Yes, I feel better now. No light at the end of the tunnel so far, but I am coping with it better than I was, a week ago.

    Hope Easter is a happy day for you and your family. God Bless.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home