.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Family | And Death

Bereavement  White LilliesLately I feel like I am in the dump.

With the mounting workload is fine and manageable, but the uncertainty of a job security especially for the people under my charge is a grave concern. I hate this situation we are in now.

To add to this downer, call it coincidence, but the past 2 weeks were quite strange. 4 people whom I know had their relation passed away, which made everyone somber even more. I wrote to one person that made me think out loud what I think of death and how I would morn for that someone.

It will not take away the pain, because it is only natural, but the way I would handle it was something I never really thought through until that day. This is coming from someone who has not experience loss of someone close to before. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home