.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Escapade | My House

My Dream HouseBlog-surfed to Ellen's Coffee Granules and stumbled upon yet another personality test.

This time it is with a twist; you need to draw a house and yourself in the garden. With that, answer a few questions and the result comes out. She named her masterpiece "Little Girl's House."

I named mine "No. 1 Serenity Place."

Unfortunately, the code given for the drawing does not work with Blogger, so I resorted to copy-and-paste it onto my post instead. The drawing did not appear as nicely as it did when I drew it at Draw A House website.

It does not seen to analyse the drawing though, but the answers that were given returned the combination of expected results to you. Nonetheless, it was fun drawing it free-hand using your mouse. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home