.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Abode | Polling Day

Singapore General Election 2006 on 6 MaySingaporeans go to the polls today, starting 8:00am.

The rain poured heavily in the early morning, so like us, people are waiting out the rain before casting their future with the two parties in Tampines GRC - the PAP and SDA.

Since our polling station is at Poi Ching School which is beside my block, I started to observe the people started to trickle into the polling station as the day progresses, in spite of the rain.

Wify and I casted our votes already and now on to my parents to cast theirs at Marsiling this afternoon. Reports for Tampines GRC observed from my bedroom window. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home