.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Family | Xbox Games

Xbox by MicrosoftI was as excited as my son when it comes to Xbox games. Though I do not play as often as he does, nor am I a great fan of PC Games, I was really anxious to grab my hands on the latest offer of its titles.

Takashimaya Shopping Centre is the only outlet of Xbox that has the offer of 3 titles at S$50.00. Went with my son over yesterday, but was disappointed when most of the favourite titles were already sold out.

Came back today and finally got some decent titles for him. Decent meaning, popular ones, but not for the content of two of the titles that escaped my attention.

The outside is cartoonish, but has violence and rated aged 17 and above. Totally missed that criteria out. Now I have to rate the game myself while playing with him. Click photo for more.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Rich,

    Nice to receive your message.

    You are right, I totally agree with you.

    It is fast moving, they keep coming out with better and faster consoles which are so desirable.

    You can get hooked and play for hours, with or without having other stuff to do because the games are so fascinating and somehow satisfying when you achieved the goal from one level to another.

    I like the graphics but lack the skill to go further into the games and I give-up easily. Mainly because of this, that I never can get hooked. Lame, I know.

    Well, I like the outdoors, but "tamed" nature nowadays, nothing too adventurous, because I am not as young and fit as before.

    Maybe because subconsciously, I like to be in a controlled environment where I know the outcome or can predict nothing horrific is going to happen. So, no great adventure stories I can tell.

    Then again, nothing beats getting out there and experience life! Totally!

    Love your music. Enjoy your weekend, Bro.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Monday, May 15, 2006 12:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home