.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Escapade | Rat Trap

Silly post it seems but I have to post it anyway.

Alright now. You have a rat infestation, so you have to do something about it. You need to rid off the rats, so you have several options. Poison, traps, etc...

It never occurred to me until I saw a couple of rats being trapped in a cage at work and left to die. Now how do you kill a rat once you catch it?

There are known to be many way to doing it. What about doing it as humanely as possible? Or do we really have to be humane to killing rats as we do to like... cockroaches?

Am I being overly concern? Who cares? Click photo for more.

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry , where rats are concerned I tend to show no mercy. They carry disease, and are creepy, ugly and did I mention carry disease. They love trash and swim in the sewer. Yuck. Good luck.

    By Blogger wandi, at Friday, May 26, 2006 1:34:00 pm  

  • Fortunately I do not have pests in my home. That is a good blessing for me personally.

    If I do, I just have to call a pest-buster to rid me of any infestation.

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home