.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Family | 2nd Physiotherapy

Tan Tock Seng HospitalSaturday was spent with my parents as it was my Mom's 2nd appointment for her physiotherapy to correct her spine at Tan Tock Seng Hospital or TTSH.

This time around, besides the traction, she had to cycle on a stationary cycle to strengthen her lower spine and back in general.

Mom has set her mind to get well and physically stronger so that we can go on vacations again like we have been before her mild stroke a few years back.

I just feel proud of her and Dad for their determination and independence.

Lunch was good as usual, but a surprise awaited me when I sent them back to their home. My favourite dish since I was little was specially prepared for me and some "take-away" for my Son and Wify. Wonderful day today. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home