.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, May 26, 2006

Family | Desaru Trip

My Boy and the WorldHate to admit it, but my son is growing up fast. A little too fast for me to accept it, but he is growing whether I like it or not.

Not long ago, I was reading to him bedtime stories, and now he is going on a trip with a selected group of students for entrepreneurship trip across the causeway.

Heading to Desaru in Johor Bahru, Malaysia to expose himself to the world of business. Starting from where the different types of "raw materials" come from, to become a product that sells in the market.

Guess the school sees that he has the potential to be a good entrepreneur one day. It is a great thing to explore and experience for him, never mind at such a young age of 10 years. Click photo for more.

3 Comments:

  • Oh how happy, sad that your boy is growing up and becoming more independant. It's a natural process of life , but I found it hard all the same.

    By Blogger wandi, at Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:56:00 pm  

  • It's always sad to me to watch my kids grow up. I don't even like to look at old photos! too much for me, I guess -- time is flying too fast...

    By Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart, at Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:07:00 pm  

  • Hello Both,

    Thank you for coming in and leaving your messages.

    Wandi | It is true, both my wife and I are experiencing the gradual process of letting him grow up and become independent. Tough but our parents survived it, so will we.

    Andrew | I know exactly how you feel. Our son is the cutest when he was a toddler. Gradually you see him having his own opinions and become very independent. Guess him being an only child is hardest for me personally.

    Have a good week ahead you two. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

    By Blogger Muhd Imran, at Monday, June 05, 2006 1:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home