.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Photo | Orchard Road

Orchard Road Shaw House Lido TheaterA 5th update on my Click! Singapore Photography blog section.

Help my wife to improve on her booth display in Orchard Road with more lights and rearrangments of the mechandise to be a bit more pleasing to the browsing eyes.

Did just that but dragged the whole revamp on and off while customers flowed in and out of the booth on a busy Saturday afternoon. From the afternoon, the project stretched all the way into the night.

Once done, I was free to "roam" the vicinities of Orchard Road. A once favourite teenage and yong adult's haunt, well, mine too when I was still courting my wife.

A lot has changed since then, a lot of revamped done especially to the facades of the famous buildings and the walkways that made the shopping experience world class. A photo opportunity for me to try my hands on hight shooting. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home