.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Family | Sunday Chores

Dreaming of a relaxing SundayNot an interesting weekend for me. A slow one in fact.

Left home alone with my son having his Xbox Live online friends to play with and my wife tending to her booth at a Wedding Fair, I was dumbfounded. No clue how to fill my time without them.

Well, my wife gave me a list of chores to do instead. Thought of lazying around the whole day and do nothing, but I have to contribute to do house chores too. I have done bits here and there, but to be the "houseband" was kind of tough and needed some getting use to.

Well, at least for 2 weeks. Here goes the boring and mundane chores I did with some movie watching time squeezed in between. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home