.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Escapade | Brontok Virus

The world was waiting for a Kamasutra virus to attack every PC in the globe.

The infamous Indian art of... you know what. I instead got a Brontok, a virus created from Indonesia today. Wow, both from Asia. Thought you would be proud of an Asian invention.

Nope! Definitely not this type of destructive and wasteful creativity.

The whole day was unproductive for me as I struggled to eradicate it from my PC and nothing else. The installed Hauri Antivirus did nothing to prevent nor detect it even with the latest updates.

Instead, a free version AVG Antivirus from Grisoft.com did the job in less than it took to download it. Fantastic!

The old trusted AVG is still the best around! I can vouch for that any time! Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home