.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Escapade | East Coast

Last day of the long weekend of relaxation and day dreaming before coming back to the real world.

East Coast Beach Park is this family's last stop before the next weekend and holidays.

It was a cloudy day, so the sun played hide and seek for the rest of the days until sun down. Have some colour on my pale body after the "on-off" tanning session, but oh, such a good feeling to feel the sun on my skin, soaking the clean sea breeze and immerse the wide open sea view.

So refreshing to my senses. All 3 of us are energized as the long weekend draws to an end. Me back to work, my son back to school and wife to the chores before she starts her kiosk business again.

This little breaks from my mundance, daily routines keeps me sane for my own good. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home