.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, January 27, 2006

Escapade | Blogs Galore

Left home alone, nothing good on TV, I had to turn to my PC.

Never in my life have I surfed to so many blog sites in one sitting, and never have I been so liberal on giving comments to the sites I visited, thoughts I read and so much urge to wanting to leave a message.

Yes, I am lonely without my family for even one evening. Hopeless me.

I have linked most of the FFMB members to my blog and made my first banner, well poster is more likely of my blog. Enjoy the many thoughts and the many witty comments with my hours of surfing.

Good way of learning from other people's experiences and opinions though they are miles apart across the globe. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home