.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Escapade | The Bully

Time to confess. Even my parents did not know about this.

Yes, I have been bullied, but I have learned to forgive and have forgotten most of it ever happened, but I can never forget or forgive the bully I was with a girl from kindergarten.

Yes, kindergarten. I was as twisted and as mean as a child could be. To this day, I can never ever erase my mind when I saw here eyes speaking to me... why are you doing this?

I have no idea why I did it, but the guilt stays the same all these years. I though that I have forgotten and I thought the guilt has all subsided, but it stayed. I wish I could turn back time... but I just have to live with it. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home