.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Monday, January 16, 2006

Abode | My Libraries

My son was not feeling too well and had to skip school. I, on the other hand, had to take leave off work.

The flu season is in full gear I guess, when we saw a room full of people having about the same sickness as he had at the doctor's.

The journey to the doctor's was interesting. It traced his visits to the many libraries - from Children's Community in Tampines West, to the Tampines Regional - a neighbourhood library and on to the new and ultra-modern National Library situated in Victoria Street.

All in the bus ride from our home in Street 71 to the doctor's at Street 32. These places have been his eyes to the world and the whole universe if I can say so myself. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home