.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Escapade | Beach Park

What was a lazy Sunday turned out quick fun for me and my son.

A last minute trip to the beach was all it took to lift up the spirits. Changi Beach Park has always been my family's haunt with my parents and siblings when I was a child and now it is my own family's weekend getaway spot.

The Tanjong or Changi Point is our favourite spot. The calming waters, the layed-back atmosphere and now with developments and facelifts, the beaches are still kept rustic, but further inland, the pace accelerates with the revamped Hawker Centre and many variety of shops and pubs as well as the traffic from the new Changi Ferry Terminal.

From childhood memories of fun at the beach to today's conveniences, whatever the modern changes it evolves to, it will give me the same happy feeling as I had in my childhood days. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home