.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Escapade | Kampong Glam

All this fuss about a making a good living caused a lot of ignorance to me personally especially about my roots as a Malay in the ever rushing, modern Singapore.

Yes I have heard or maybe read a few of Malay race and its heritage, but never get permanently burnt into my memory.

An outing to actually purchase a display console for the living room, made me discover the Malay Heritage - or the royal part of it at, all over again at Istana Kampong Glam, where the famous Sultan Mosque is situated.

It was my first time stepping into the Palace where once the Malay Sultan ruled Singapore before the Britsih established themselves here in 1819. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home