.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, October 07, 2005

Escapade | Life's Irritants

Always tell myself to look at life in a positive light, but.... yes but, there are this small and trivial matters if I really think of it that bug me over and over again.

Always tell myself that these are coincidences, but I keep experincing it again and again, just like a few days ago when I was on my way to my parents from Tampines to Woodlands.

I fortunately got a seat in a crowded bus number 168 as it was a long journey. Reading a book and enjoying the scenery half the journey, when I started to cough so loudly and I would say, violently that the quietness except the humming of the bus was shattered by my cough.

A few heads turned to stare at me while the guy beside me must have thought that I had an infectious disease or something as he curled the other way and placed his hand over his nose slowly. I am not sick, but just choked for some reason. Why?

That is one in a list I compiled of Life's Irritants that still bug me. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home