.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Escapade | Paradise Destroyed

I literally jumped out of my sofa when I read the newsflash at the bottom of the screen while watching Channel News Asia.

It read "4 bomb blast in Bali. Injuries reported."

I was so annoyed with the revelation that the bombing of innocent people is still the way to go for these terrorists to justify a cause. Whatever the cause now, is all so lost with me.

The fact that they use Islam as front as justification for whatever retaliation against whatever cruelty is blasphemiy. I am very angry because I have known Bali to be a peaceful island during my second honeymoon. The place serene, the people so polite and friendly, the culture so rich.

Has always been in the back on my mind to revisit the place and indirectly help out the flagging economy there with my little bit of contribution, but with this after the first horrible attack, the perfect paradise for me destroyed.

I am still trying to find some sense in all this. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home