.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bodybuilding | HomeGym

Deprived of gym visits. I bought myself a Power Station 1800 HomeGym, and I could not be more happier.

Several weeks into the workout and I start to get compliments on my gains from the people around me. A kick start one level higher which was long overdue, when I hit the plateau.

A renewed enthusiasm for a religious workout came back when my new "investment" came into my home and in my spare bedroom.

It is my den where my work is done. It is also the family gymnasium where I do my weight training. Whereas my wife does her jogging exercise on her Aibi Gym Threadmill. I use the threadmill for my cardio too.

Finally, a complete whole-body workout in the comforts of my home. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home