.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Family | Mars Past

All that excitement and effort to view the once in a lifetime cosmic event of Planet Mars being closest to earth has ended in a disappointment.

I am 2 years late of this news. It happened on 27 August 2003 instead of this year as mistakenly stated in the email a friend sent a few weeks ago. I am ashame of myself.

Darn it! What was I doing then, that I was totally oblivious to such important phenomenon this lifetime had to offer humans. Equally disappointed was my son when I told him of the news today. We are left to star gazing and NASA website surfing for now.

Nonetheless, it was nice having sometime alone with him sharing our interests and excitements together having father and son bonding. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home