.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Family | Dad's Well

I was gleaming with joy when I left the doctor's room.

My Dad had his second follow-up check-up with SHG's Colorectal Surgent/Consultant that did his removal surgery. The results were good.

His wound from the surgery has totally recovered. His energy level up to the norm as before as he has started to venture out to the markets buying groceries and doing the house chores with Mom together as before.

This blood test for tumorous cells... whatever serum level is at 1.7 from a dangerous clinical level of 3.5 as was before his surgery.

The next follow-up check-up frequency has decreased to 3 monthly instead. I am happy for him. I am thankful to Allah for his blessings to have my family be with my Dad for longer.

The little outing with him alone at Bistro Delifrance was a good bonding for me personally. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home