.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wishes | Happy 2006!

Woke up this morning and another year has past, a new year to look forward to. Full of possibilities. My silent prayer for my love ones.

Bismillah.

To my loving wife Azi,
May you have good health and may your business flourish well, Insyaallah.

To my wonderful son Danish,
May your bright mind sparkle even more dazzling and may you grow up to be a pious son, respectful of his elders and excel in your studies, sports and interests.

To my dear Parents and Siblings,
May this year bring joy and happiness and murah rezeki to you all and may our ties bond even closer together and be emulated by our children.

To my true Friends,
Here and around the world,
Here's wishing you whatever good you wish for will come true.

To the Almighty,
Bless this family and our love ones,
Keep us in Your protection always,

Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home