.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Monday, January 23, 2006

Family | Our Hamsters

We have an addition to our family unit. We have "adopted" part-time two adorable hamsters.

My son returned home from school one day with two hamsters in a cage. He was entrusted to be the first pupil in his class to take care of these animals for the weekend.

We had so much fun taking care of them. Our world revolved around them for the whole weekend. So much attention given to our new members of the family even though it was only for the weekend.

My wife even named the two after we got to know each of their temperaments. All was great with a few hiccups here and there, but the inevitable happened that made my son cried and I regretted that my memory failed me. We love you Sandy. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home