.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Photos | Click! Singapore

Malay Village HouseInspired by a message left by Ellen M Johns from Coffee Granules, I decided to pick-up where I left off on my MI Photography blog with pictures.

I will post pictures I took from family outings and scenes in and around the island now. It would have been more meaningful when I look back when I am old.

I would kill for photos of yesteryear, when I was a child. The scenes then... my home in village - the front yard, the back yard, our cats, chickens, our sheep yes, sheeps not goats, the view down from my favourite tree... the many pictures that are only in my head.

Oh, I wish to have them right before my eyes. The fond memories. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home