.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Photos | The Esplanade

The Esplande Aerial View From Westin Standfort HotelA 4th update on Click! Singapore Photography section of my blog.

Had a good time on a weekend on March last year when we 3 went on a family outing at Marina Bay for dinner and a nice breezy stroll along The Esplanade.

The night city skyline is beautiful and was where I had the opportunity to use my Panasonic FZ10 Camera with setting other than auto. Went to the Padang, Marina Bay and then to The Merlion.

Such a great thrill to see good enough photos turned out (within my standard) with my night shots. Well, the camera did most of it. I just point and shoot.

Note, one pro-looking aerial view photo is not mine, but on loan. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home