.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Friday, February 17, 2006

Escapade | Longer Weekend

Weekend open skies, full of possibilitiesToday is end of a working week.

It is a Friday evening, my official start to a weekend. I am all smiles. Weekend fanatic!

I already have tons of pending enjoyable stuff that I can do over the weekend. This would have started every Thursday, I might imagine, but all the good stuff cannot truely be enjoyed if rushed.

I need more spare weekend time that the normal 2 days.

I have a way to prolong the weekend that works for me. May be everyone is doing it too, but it works wonders for me. No, I do not slow down time, I do not turn back the clock, but I get 2 Sundays when I do it.

Maybe I am nuts, but hey, that is just me. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home