.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Photo | My Sony

Evening  AMK Avenue 5Another update from Click! Singapore for my Photography Blog, the 7th edition of point and shoot, leave it to chance pictures.

The most useful thing on me is definitely my trusted Sony Ericsson S700i cell phone is like my best travelling buddy. Never leave home without it.

Appointments alerts and convenient metric/imperial conversions easily without cracking my brain. World time in major cities... not that I use that much but what a convenience!

The best thing of all, is definitely photo taking. I am so blessed to actually chose this phone over other brands, because until now, I am very pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Even while on a moving vehicle. It takes great picture as far as I am concern.

It has its limitation though - at night and indoors, but still its performance it tops. So I go around snapping anything I like, whenever I like. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home