.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Passionate About Life | CoverPage

Monday, February 27, 2006

Escapade | Blue Skies

Clear Blue Late February SkyToday is Monday. The least favourite day of the week. Ask anybody.

Yet I was greeted with beautiful sun shining in my bedroom while I was getting ready for work. The day was bright and the skies was deep blue. Heaven!

With my trusted S700i cell phone, I begin to snap the clear skies as the day proceeded while I go through my normal mundane Monday routine. With zest for some reason, my friends probably thought I was high on some banned substance.

Never mind them, I have to point out to them how beautiful the day was, the skies were showing as I snapped the free gifts from the heavens. Click photo for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home